Save the date; November 11th 2 PM!
Over the last few years, Darell, Heather and The Fishgroms, Colton and Cody, have become our best friends. They have shared thier epic journey from bluegills to bluefin with us and the Fishing and Family community. Darell and Heathers' belief in building family traditions has been very inspirational. They have gained thousands of followers and supporters from around the country.
Every year they have brought back huge Sierra crawfish from thier family vacations, and shared them with friends. Sometimes for 3 straight days. This year they want to 'kick it up a notch' and have it at LP Fishing Supply surrounded by old and new friends.
Pre-purchase tickets online on this link, or instore for $20. Kids are free. We'll have these great activities for the whole family:
- Yanni from Fisherman's Belly will give a Fisherman's Pantry and Greek lobster salad presentation.
- The Fishgroms family Crawfish boil recipe, plus bluefin and spicy yellowfin tacos.
- The Road Kill Kings will be playing live music
- Legacy Brewing will be providing the beer
- Tons of kids activities and a bouncy castle
- Kids hot dogs and drinks
- 2 complimentary tickets to the raffle. Additional tickets avail at the party.
Share this post