Join us on Saturday, July 15th from 2 - 5PM for a fun afternoon of how to prepare for multi-day fishing trip seminar with the crew of Searcher Sportfishing.
- Tackle tips to increase your chance of landing the fish of a lifetime.
- Knot tying and connection advice
- Roles of the crew. From the helpful deckhands, experienced chefs making amazing food, to the seasoned captains.
- What to expect for your overnight accomodations and down-time from fishing.
- Which species will be targeted, and where the trips may take you along the US or Mexico coastline.
Bring your friends and family, curiosity and your questions. The seminar may also cover any questions you might have about 1/2 day and 3/4 day trips too. In addition to our raffle, Searcher Sportfishing will have a raffle for goodie bags, and a great gift certificate for one lucky winner.
All of our events are open to the public, kid friendly. Drinks and snacks provided. There is no admission at the door, every adult guest will receive one raffle ticket, which takes place following the seminar. If you would like to purchase more raffle tickets, a portion of the proceeds will go toward Casting for Souls in East Cape Mexico. This is a charity to provide shoes to school children in Los Barilles and East Cape.
Share this post