We are getting ready for our next big thing! We will be at Day at the Docks on Sunday, April 9th from 9 AM to 5 PM! It is at the Point Loma Sportfishing Landings. We will be next to our buds at Kill Fish Co. Here is what we are bringing:
- Tingley Deck Boots
- Grundéns rain gear in different weights
- Durabrite Lights
- Xactics Totes
- Our Logo Wear
- 10 foot Ulua Jig Sticks
- Fish Measures
- Some other special stuff we can fit.
The Port of San Diego’s 38th Annual Day at The Docks – the West Coast’s largest public celebration of sportfishing will take place on Sunday April 9, 2017 from 9 AM to 5 PM. The festival marks the official start of San Diego’s spring saltwater fishing season. There is no other event quite like San Diego’s Day At The Docks!
- For complete information on Port of San Diego’s Day at The Docks activities and schedules, visit http://www.sportfishing.org/
- Like them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DayAtTheDocks
- Visit the Facebook Event Page at https://www.facebook.com/events/275288912894236/
Share this post