Tingley Pylon 12.5" Steel Toe Deck Boots
This is the commercial fishing fleet's most trusted steel toe!! Comfort, durability, quality, safety are just a few of the advantages Tingley Pylon have over the competition. Triple layered for protection, and a deck safe chevron sole won't snag on netting.
Steel toe box is wider than the standard toe, to give you more toe room.
Steel shank adds arch support and incredible stability and balance on uneven or transitional surfaces.
Tingley's special insole keeps you foot, legs and lower back comfortable for all day wear ability.
Tingley, since 1896 has been 5 generation family owned, and is recognized as the leader in workplace safety and visibility.
● 12½ inch height - Steel Toe.
● Chevron Outsole: Spits out debris for slip resistance on wet contaminated surfaces.
● Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids.
● Safety-toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH for steel toe caps and Electrical Hazard protection*.
● Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort.
● Dense fabric liner for easy on and off also wicks moisture and condensation.
● Steel shank for added arch support.
● Snugleg design hugs the foot for all day working comfort.
● Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 testing.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
THIS ITEM QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT ON OUR WEBSITE!
We Also Recommend