Keitech Swing Impact FAT Swimbait
The Keitech FAT Swing Impact redefines swimbait performance. Keitech's revolutionary two-tone injection process uses several different types of salted plastics to achieve perfect balance & action.
The most impressive feature of these great swim baits is the ability to maintain a perfect swimming motion at any retrieve speed. The tapered design ringed body distorts the shape to a more natural appearance.
The center rigging line provides the perfect position to ensure the bait is rigged correctly. The Fat Swing Impacts are packaged in blister packs to help protect the integrity of the baits.Keitech FAT Swing Impact Features:
- Remarkable swimming action
- Custom Keitech 2-tone color process
- Strong Squid scent
- Perfectly balanced - Never rolls over
- Swims perfectly at any speed
- The 2.8" Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 8 baits per blister pack.
The Jig head rig and Texas rig are highly recommended. It excellent trailer for our Model II Tungsten football jig.
- The 3.3" Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 7 baits per blister pack.
Rigged on the Super Round Jig head, it can be fished with a straight retrieve or dragged along the bottom. Excellent on the Alabama-Rig and sized perfectly for a jig trailer on our Casting and Football Jigs -- don't forget the Texas and Carolina rigs!
- The 3.8" Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 6 baits per blister pack.
Swim the no sinker rig in shallow water, flip or pitch the Texas rig to various cover, and fish deep water structure with the jig head. The 3.8” is a great trailer for our Model I Tungsten Casting jig.
- The "New" SALTWATER Fat Swing 3.8" is produced from a much stronger material to endure the rigors of the Saltwater environment. Checkout the New Pearl - 002 color, it is our 1st. bait using Shrimp scent! These tougher versions transition well into the freshwater were a tougher design is needed.
- The 4.3" Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 5 baits per blister pack.
Please try rigging the 4.3" on a 3/8 or 1/2 oz. football head jig head.
- The 4.8" Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 5 baits per blister pack.
The no sinker or Texas rigged 4.8" is extremely productive on the 3/0 Tungsten Super Round Jig head. Rig the Fat 4.8 on a 1/2oz. football head and fish deep structure using the "slow rolling" technique. Texas rigging is recommended for fishing weeds and wood. Fish the 4.8” on a Frog hook for explosive action in the slop.
- The 5.8" Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 4 baits per blister pack.
It’s a tremendous paring for a 6/0 bladed swimbait hook.
- The 6.8” Keitech Fat Swing Impact has 3 baits. Salt water anglers will find this size appealing due to its size and durability. An individual 6.8 weighs 1.2 oz.
- The 7.8” - “New” editions to the Fat Swing is the “Gran-Daddy” of swimbaits. Weighing in at over 1.9 oz. of Salt & Squid infused plastic.
Recommended Hook Size
- 2.8" - 1/0
- 3.3" - 1/0
- 3.8" - 2/0
- 4.3" - 3/0
- 4.8" - 3/0 or 4/0
- 5.8" - 6/0
- 6.8" - 8/0
- 7.8" - 10/0 or 12/0
QUALIFIES TOWARD FREE SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT ON OUR WEBSITE!
We Also Recommend