Penn Fathom II Star Drag Reel
The Penn Fathom Star Drag, with the revolutionary Live Spindle design, is the most castable reel in the market place.
The improved configuration allows the spool to spin independently of the spindle and pinion gear, which significantly reduces friction experienced from the extreme acceleration of the spool when casting.
Penn Fathom Star Drag features:
- Full metal body and sideplates keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear with hardened stainless steel pinion
- Versa-Drag system with HT-100 washers. By rearranging the sequence of the keyed metal washers and eared HT-100 washers the reel can be set up for fishing a wide range of drag settings without additional parts.
- Live Spindle Design with free floating spool
- Internally adjustable centrifugal braking system
- Line Capacity Rings eliminate the question of how muchline you have left when fighting a fish. The three lines on the spool flange let you know when you have 1/3, 2/3 or a full spool of line. These lines also give you a benchmark for backing your superlines with monofilament.
- 5+1 shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT ON OUR WEBSITE!
We Also Recommend