Penn International VISX 2 Speed
The PENN International VI series is designed and manufactured in the USA of domestic and imported components. Precision machined from high-strength, lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum in our Philadelphia machining center.
Our experienced crew has been designing and producing durable, high-quality reels in this facility since 1932.
The VI consists of a large stainless steel gear train for strength and speed, and a Dura-Drag system which results in a smoother start up and virtually eliminates hesitation, even under extreme drag settings.
Penn International VISX Reels Features:
- Machine and anodized aluminum body and sideplates
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- 5 bearings
- Quick-shift II 2-speed system
- Sealed Dura-Drag system
- Versa-strike adjustable strike stop
- Double-dog ratched anti-reverse
- Line capacity rings
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT ON OUR WEBSITE!
We Also Recommend