Penn Jigmaster Reel 500L
Penn Jigmaster - preferred by live bait anglers because of its high-speed retrieve and quick-take apart frame, useful for changing spools when fishing conditions dictate.
The Penn Jigmaster was one of the earliest designed casting reels from Penn and is still going strong as a favorite casting reel for anglers fishing the Albacore Day Boats on the West Coast, as well as Kingfish anglers in the Southeast. The Jigmaster features a quick take-apart feature that allows anglers to change spools (and line classes) while on the water. This little trick has saved more than one or two fishing trips for anglers, when the fish become line and leader shy, and scaling down of tackle is required. Needless to say, keeping a spare spool or two on the boat or in the tackle box is a great idea, and allows anglers to move up or down a line class in a matter of seconds.
- Quick take-apart frame makes it easy to change spools with different line weights.
- Black-anodized aluminum spool.
- Durable and lightweight composite side plates.
- Manganese-bronze main gear.
- Stainless steel pinion.
- Ht-100 powered Drag System.
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized fighting knob.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated external parts.
We Also Recommend