Shimano Trinidad A Star Drag Conventional Reel
Trinidad is a name that resonates with all Saltwater Anglers.
It has earned an impeccable reputation for power and reliability world wide.
Our quest for the new Trinidad A was no easy task. Lighter, smaller and more compact were the key physical characteristics and they were accomplished.
The performance goal was to build the best casting reel in this category. We shattered our targets and have built a reel for casting which all others will be measured by.
- Compact, High Speed, Castable Lever Drag, with High Capacity
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- 2 year warranty with online registration
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
- Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Sideplate with E.I.
- Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
- Topless Design
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Twin-Pawl Anti-Reverse
- Ergonomic Power Handle
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Preset Knob with Click
- 2-Speed HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
- Aluminum Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT ON OUR WEBSITE!
We Also Recommend