Stormline Crew 662 Floatation Bib
Protect yourself from everything the ocean throws at you. Our heavyweight oilskins are designed for marine professionals working in the harshest conditions, from the Antarctic to the North Sea.
Stormline works with marine professionals around the world to perfect a set of oilskins that protect without hampering your work. After years of research and refinement, we’ve engineered a heavyweight oilskin that distributes its own weight. No more wearer fatigue.
Wear it for hours, use it for years.
Note. This product is designed as a working bib and brace with the added benefit in floatation. It is not EN393 or Coast Guard approved for survival gear, (awaiting certification). We recommend that you always wear an approved life jacket.
- Heavy duty polyester backed PVC on the outer layer and nylon backed PVC against the skin for quick drying.
- Triple layer in the knee incorporating removable knee pads.
- Elasticated braces with industrial plastic clip buckles.
- Reinforced with tape at all stress points.
- Velcro tape at legs for adjustment and safety.
- Elastic waist.
- Hi-Visibility Neon for Safety
We Also Recommend