Stormline Captain's 200 Lightweight Construction Foul Weather Jacket
This lightweight safety rain gear jacket, made from nylon backed PU/PVC is Stormline’s top-of-the line lightweight foul weather jacket. The Captain’s foul weather construction rain gear jacket is equipped with a range of features making it a versatile jacket ideal for wet weather work-wear or as recreational fishing clothing.
With it’s light weight material and functionality, the Captain’s foul weather safety range is popular in many commercial industries. commercial cleaners, fishermen, and for use by builders, construction contractors and forestry workers. It’s also great as a general use jacket due to its versatility and features.
The neon color and reflective tape make it ideal for marine safety.
LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION RAIN GEAR JACKET FEATURES:
- Full length heavy duty reinforced plastic zip
- Velcro storm flap and neoprene adjustable cuffs for waterproof protection and comfort
- Draw string hood
- Enclosed utility pocket
- Reflective shoulder tape
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore oilmen's foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
We Also Recommend