Stormline Stormtex 669 Medium Rain Gear Bib
Stormtex 669 is the ideal weight for Southern California medium to heavy duty conditions.
The Stormtex 669 commercial rain gear bib pants are manufactured in medium weight PVC and are fully reversible to ensure you get the longest use out of them. These rain gear bib and brace also feature a useful pocket in the front and rear with ankle domes for adjustment on the trouser bottoms. This bib is great for fishing, construction rain gear or general working use on a farm or high pressure washing. The matching jacket for this bib is the STORMTEX 223.
The 669 rain gear bib pants is made from 540 gsm PVC with a polyester backing that enables wicking of mositure for fast drying. The PVC has a supple feel and is designed to move with the body to distribute weight and add in comfort. The high back design helps protect against wind, while also enabling the bib to be reversed to extend the life. Internal pockets are included on both sides. the straps can also be easily changed with the plastic clip system.
STORMTEX COMMERCIAL RAIN GEAR BIB PANTS FEATURES:
- Single layer medium weight
- H Harness
- Internal pockets
- Fully reversible
- Domed leg adjustments
- Weight 1.3kg (+/- 100g for smaller and larger sizes)
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Power washing and jet washing
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore oilmen's foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Pressure washing rain gear
The saltwater fishing rain gear of choice for crew members worldwide.
SIZE SMALL DO NOT HAVE THE NEON YELLOW LEG STRIPE.
We Also Recommend